IMCA CMID & OVID inspections
With our team of thoroughly selected and trained IMCA CMID inspectors, we are able to position an approved vessel inspector (AVI) for any vessel type, at any location, and on short notice. Inspections are always carried out in line with the eCMID methodology, but can also include additional questions and focus areas.
We are able to dispatch our team of OCIMF accredited OVID inspectors to any location with very short notice. Inspections are always carried out in strict adherence to the OVID system and in line with OCIMF requirements.
Once we initiate any inspection, we apply our “road-to-success” criteria, ensuring that we maintain focus on your requirements.
• We provide a single point of contact, 24-7-365, ready to support with any operational require ment.
• We rigorously vet and train our inspectors.
• We will include any additional questions to the given inspection type upon request.
• We ensure that all inspectors deployed on vessels conduct inspections in accordance with the agreed scope and are properly briefed about possible additional requirements.
• We will provide a combined draft report review and debriefing prior to uploading the final report.
• We work with all parties to prepare the vessel for operation as fast as possible.
Each year, we carry out several hundred inspections and are prepared for any eventuality. We are on standby – ready to assist with any practical issues or questions that may arise.
Ensure the safety
contact us now