There are many reasons for choosing a custom inspection over a standard inspection, especially if your needs are not covered in any of the standard inspections available. On a daily basis, we are conducting bespoke inspections of any kind and often we are also involved in the development of the inspections, so that we are 100% sure that the inspections fulfil your requirements.
With our team of thoroughly-vetted and trained inspectors, we are able to deploy a highly-skilled inspector for any vessel type, to any location, and with very short notice.
Inspections are always carried out following the scope and format we have agreed upon the outset. We perform several custom inspections for clients such as insurance companies, wind farm operators, and vessel operators.
Each time we carry out an inspection, we apply our “road-to-success” criteria, ensuring that we maintain strict focus on your needs and expectations.
• We provide a single point of contact, 24-7-365, with a back office on standby, ready to support and assist with any require ments or operational matters that may arise.
• We rigorously vet and train our inspectors.
• Any inspector deployed on a vessel will always carry out the inspection in accordance with the agreed scope. We always ensure inspectors are properly briefed about any possible additional requirements.
• We will provide a combined draft report review and debriefing prior to uploading the final report.
• We work with all parties to prepare the vessel for operation as fast as possible.
Each year, we carry out several hundred inspections and we are prepared for any eventuality. We are on standby – ready to assist with any practical issues or questions that may arise.
Please contact us – by phone, email, online communication or any way you prefer.
We are always available and would be happy to get in touch and provide you with any information you may need.
Ensure the safety
contact us now